Skip to content

Mody"s great summer

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Introducing "Hubble"

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    HollyH
    Oh! He's just beautiful!! I had a huge GSD 30 some odd years ago named Hubble and he was a great dog. Good name.
  • Lewie's 1st summer adventures *Pic heavy*

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    He's so handsome! Pic #7 is a familiar sleeping position. :)
  • Video: Paco "Barked"!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    There is normally quite a difference between a Basenji 'bark' and that of other dogs even when they try to copy dogs that do bark. I had a Basenji staying here who did in fact bark like other dogs and I suspected that he might have another breed somewhere in his pedigree.
  • "A few" puppy pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    @YodelDogs: Fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing them. :) I love taking of puppy pics :D. More pics here http://astheniabasenji.rajce.idnes.cz/
  • "The Devil Made Me Do It"

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    11k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    She was probably mad at you because it was not plugged in and pointed at her to keep her warm while she napped!
  • OMG What a Great Valentine's Day!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    @Kebasmom: I 've sewn clothing - nothing really fancy, kids clothes - and I'm learning to quilt. I wish I had more time…. I have very little time, also. I know how you feel! Maybe we should sew Basenji clothes, LOL!!!:D