Skip to content

Kenji 7 Months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Blaze at 6 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    RivermoonR
    Nice looking boy…and what a big boy! Belated Happy 6 months!
  • Mody 13 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Very elegant…
  • Mody, 4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    MedikM
    She is pretty. The basenjis can grow up in a few days, I know:)
  • Mirtillo nine months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    @LiveWWSD: As in the Italian leather and Suede designer? :p I do think you can make a nice purse out of Tillo's coat ;) Mirtillo means 'blueberry'.. don't ask..:rolleyes:
  • Almost 7 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    Thank you all for the compliments!
  • We've forgotten Ren. 7 0f 7

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @JoeyQ: Thanks for all the pics! Just keep 'em coming. Is brindle and saddle the same? One of our breeders would be able to answer that more accuately than I. It's like a flaw in the brindle coat itself…...I think???:confused: Anyone?