Skip to content

New member from Maryland - updated with pictures

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    N
    @nikolitak I hope you have another Senji pick you out! You might get lucky & have a couple of them pick you out!!
  • New member, new basenji owner as of yesterday!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    lvossL
    Most people incorrectly use the terms dominant and dominance with regard to dogs. Here is a good blog post by Dr. Sophia Yin on the topic. http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/dominance_in_dogs_is_not_a_personality_trait
  • New member

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome-Basenji's=two year olds (I want, I will get what I want, you can't make me, phthhht on you, did I do that?) Yeah, it's never THEIR fault, it's always yours. Unfortunately, I've been in your situation until it didn't work anymore and placed the one girl with my son and his girlfriend.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    K
    Hello king DE, Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome Apollo and family!! If you want you can start a threat for yourself by clicking on 'new threat' in the "Member introduction" section. And we loooovve pics here!! :D :D
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    M
    welcome! im also new haha