Skip to content

Puppy Videos

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Videos?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I upload them to my Picasa albums and then just copy the link, like so: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_PGzvfiV0R72VJUxRpfIuIvghBGkeU4iPSQ4F4Ai0qs?feat=directlink
  • Base puppy

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    @agilebasenji: what she said. At my house a valid excuse for not getting up is, "But I'd have to disturb the dog." My husband is delighted that Shaye's and Gemma's favorite place to take a nap while we are watching TV is on his lap. Sometimes it works, sometimes Shaye won't let Gemma up there. But the deal is - when a snack is called for, or my husband's thirsty or the phone rings, someone's at the door, whatever, his constant cry is "But I have DOL!" which, of course is "dog on lap" so it falls to me to get up and tend to everything. Grrrrrrrr. Occasionally, Gemma will sit on my lap when Shaye is snarky with her - then, of course, I have the larger DOL, so he has to get up. It's a game with us. I usually lose.:p
  • Puppy video link

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KanangaK
    Loved the videos. :D It's so entertaining to watch Basenjis puppies.
  • A few videos of Tenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    marckleM
    how delightful! what a great afternoon break from work…watching the basenjis!!!
  • New Videos!

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Puppies!

    Show Off Your Dog
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    22k Views
    nala121498N
    BTW, Sorry BBoy…we NJers hijacked your thread! It's supposed to be about those adorable puppies!!!!