Skip to content

HANDSOME basenji boy in Ohio!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji mixes

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Those ears are the best ever! I bet he's a real good listener…NOT!
  • Basenji boy may need ride (in CA)

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    He's not neutered yet so no pick up needed this weekend.
  • Keoki the Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    24k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Macpack, Thanks for the update. It is nice to know that Kona and Keoki are so happy together and that Lisa and her husband must feel so good knowing they did a great thing..
  • Basenji Boy in IA needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    SarahRNS
    Taz has been in foster care through the Midwest Dog Resuce Network since he was turned over by the breeder (I believe around 8 months old). He had two sisters in foster care with him for a short time but they were adopted quickly. They were all shown on the BRAT website but were not evaluated by, or in the care of BRAT. He is such a handsome boy, I had given some serious thought to adopting him until they updated his profile to say that "he likes to be the boss". My female B absolutely has to be the boss of all other dogs (!) so I knew this combo wouldn't work out :( Here is the link to the organization caring for him: http://midwestdogrescuenetwork.com/default.aspx
  • Basenji in AR

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    @BasenjiByTheBay: That's just wonderful, Vicki. Lucky Bailey and lucky you! Thank you for being devoted to rescue. Can't help you with the addiction - I surf for basenjis every few days even though there's no way we have room for more than our two. I was surfing petfinder.com today! Bad. Bad. Bad. I promised I would stop.
  • Basenjis in Louisiana

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Oh, I don't. I can only "have" 2 dogs, but I sure work like heavens to get the dogs matched from the rescue group to the home. Win/win. worth more than gold to find the right place that cares for the dogs forever.