Skip to content

HANDSOME basenji boy in Ohio!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji in MI

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    I sent the info to BRAT. Fingers crossed she will get into the system.
  • Not a Basenji, but…

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Terry, I know Joan, she will want to know about this dog.
  • Is this a basenji [mix]

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    @Quercus: I would guess boxenji :) That's my thought too. I don't see the pitt.
  • Basenji boy may need ride (in CA)

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    He's not neutered yet so no pick up needed this weekend.
  • Basenji Boy in IA needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    SarahRNS
    Taz has been in foster care through the Midwest Dog Resuce Network since he was turned over by the breeder (I believe around 8 months old). He had two sisters in foster care with him for a short time but they were adopted quickly. They were all shown on the BRAT website but were not evaluated by, or in the care of BRAT. He is such a handsome boy, I had given some serious thought to adopting him until they updated his profile to say that "he likes to be the boss". My female B absolutely has to be the boss of all other dogs (!) so I knew this combo wouldn't work out :( Here is the link to the organization caring for him: http://midwestdogrescuenetwork.com/default.aspx
  • Basenji in AR

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    @BasenjiByTheBay: That's just wonderful, Vicki. Lucky Bailey and lucky you! Thank you for being devoted to rescue. Can't help you with the addiction - I surf for basenjis every few days even though there's no way we have room for more than our two. I was surfing petfinder.com today! Bad. Bad. Bad. I promised I would stop.