• I am/was about to get Saba's and Ochre's Thyroids tested, but, I was reading some documentation, possibly from the Apu site, (??), that it should be done approximately 100 days after their season. As you guys are aware, the southern hemisphere dogs are just coming out of their season, (thank dog 🙂 !!!), now. Question is, should I wait a few months to get them tested ???

• @saba:

I am/was about to get Saba's and Ochre's Thyroids tested, but, I was reading some documentation, possibly from the Apu site, (??), that it should be done approximately 100 days after their season. As you guys are aware, the southern hemisphere dogs are just coming out of their season, (thank dog 🙂 !!!), now. Question is, should I wait a few months to get them tested ???

Yes, you should wait…

• Who know you could have bitches like me…
    that come in 2x a year, so there never is an opportune time to test... as they never read the 6-months clockwork calendar!

• Thanks once again Tanza ;).

Again I will have to wait for this test to be done…

Khani's, our dogs first birthday pressie was info on how to be a good doggie, and follow all the rules Mummy has laid down for them ;););)... I cant believe that they wont follow the manual...

Suggested Topics