• Yes, simultaneously with Janneke-Mirtillo, Bendji has his own website too !
    Feel free to visit - comment on the Contact-page
    http://basenjisite.weebly.com
    Enjoy !!:)

• Very nice page. I like how you explain the breed so well. He is so cute 🙂

• @Ninabeana26:

Very nice page. I like how you explain the breed so well. He is so cute 🙂

Thank you for your kind words but I must say that I found most of the info on the Internet ! My English is not that good …;)

• I saw your new pics of Bendji! Love them!! He has a beautiful face!

• Nice web site!

• It's very nice:D

• @tsjoe007:

Yes, simultaneously with Janneke-Mirtillo, Bendji has his own website too !
    Feel free to visit - comment on the Contact-page
    http://basenjisite.weebly.com
    Enjoy !!:)

I think you put together a very nice website too. I do have a questions about some of the material used. I saw you gave credit on the bottom to some sources you obtained information from, but I was wondering if you were also able to receive permission from the original photographers and authors to use their copyrighted material when you put together your website?

Thanks,

Jason

• @ComicDom1:

I think you put together a very nice website too. I do have a questions about some of the material used. I saw you gave credit on the bottom to some sources you obtained information from, but I was wondering if you were also able to receive permission from the original photographers and authors to use their copyrighted material when you put together your website?

Thanks,

Jason

Thank you for your comments Jason. As you will know it sometimes is very difficult to trace which picture or which text is copyrighted : when there is no link to the original photographer it is very difficult… That's also the reason that I always refer to the author of the text if I can manage to find out. From at least one author I've got permission to use his/her material on my website so I do get in touch with them if I can find out ... Taking excerpts out of a book though is easier because you have all the coordinates of the writer/publisher at hand. But you are right of course. Thanks again for reminding me !

• @tsjoe007:

Thank you for your comments Jason. As you will know it sometimes is very difficult to trace which picture or which text is copyrighted : when there is no link to the original photographer it is very difficult… That's also the reason that I always refer to the author of the text if I can manage to find out. From at least one author I've got permission to use his/her material on my website so I do get in touch with them if I can find out ... Taking excerpts out of a book though is easier because you have all the coordinates of the writer/publisher at hand. But you are right of course. Thanks again for reminding me !

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to know if you had information in regard to contacting these authors and photographers in case I wanted you use their material for a website I decide to create. After I stopped teaching, I have been working as a photographer. I am very careful and sensitive about copyright issues so I hope you didn't mind me asking.

Once again Thanks,

Jason

• I think it's great!

it looks so nice and chique! 😃

i'm going to try weebly to make another website of our ship :D…
    So thanks to you.. I have someting to do this afternoon!!! 😃

Suggested Topics