Skip to content

Share my pride

Off Topic
  • Tonight my school district will play in the Illinois State Championship Basketball tournament.

    We're up against a tough customer, Whitney-Young High School, Chicago. Some Illinois residents may be saying, hhhmmmmmm, why does W-Y sound familiar? It's not only the alma mater of our current first lady, Michelle Obama, but also has star player Marcus Jordan, son of the Chicago Bull's champion, Michael Jordan.:eek:

    Send happy thoughts our way as our Bulldog's take on the Dolphins for the state championship.

    Go!! Bulldogs!! :D

  • Good Luck! Sis boom bah and all of that!

Suggested Topics

  • @Roux Hope you’re ok!

    Off Topic
    13
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    12k Views
    RouxR
    @JENGOSMonkey I WAS THERE FOR '89! I was a kid, but I remember the water coming out of the swimming pool in huge waves and everything falling from the shelves! I was actually born in San Jose, but moved around a lot later LOL I hear the wildfires are more of a concern for you guys now? That's scarier than quakes for me...
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Happy Valentine’s Day

    Off Topic
    3
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Thank you, @Kembe.
  • Importance of Reputable Breeders

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @kembe - Very True Kembe, here is a link on looking for a responsible breeder. https://bconc.org/finding-breeders-red-flags There are many scammers out there, don't fall for one.. or a person that is not a responsible breeder.
  • Squirrels

    Off Topic
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    rhughes89R
    prey drive intensifies
  • Basenji Pics Please

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    42k Views
    elbrantE
    @Ashmoore92 It got put on the "back burner" ... I have some, but not enough for a book. I'll circle back around to it.