Any basenji owners from Sask?

• Just want to see if there are any other basenji owners from Saskatchewan here.

G

• I'm one generation removed… My Dad's from Saskatchewan

• Where in Saskatchewan are you?

• Wilkie. 160 kilos west of Saskatoon on highway 14, 60 kilos south of N.Battleford on highway 29

• gneigum,

We posted the thread below and were wonderring if you would be interested in helping us. It would be greatly appreciated if you could! Let us know!

Thanks for your consideration.

We are currently in the process of looking to adopt a basenji. We have done all the research on the breed and learned about their traits and querks. We have come to the decision that a basenji is the right dog for us. However I suffer from allergies and want to make sure that I don't have an allergic reaction to our new family member.

I have done alot of research and have read many artictles which say that basenji's are hypoallergetic. This is great, however no dog is truly allergy free. We have gone as far as visiting a breeder to meet their dogs and had a minor reaction. However I do not know if this was due to the fury little guy or the cigarette smoke in the residence (which I am also allergic to).

Long story short, we are looking for a Saskatchewan Basenji owner that would be willing to let us meet their basenji to determine if allergies will be an issue.

Please respond if you are a basenji owner in Saskatchewan or near by.

Thanks!

Suggested Topics