Skip to content

Funny to watch

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • People Watching

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    V
    How precious!!!!!
  • Funny picture I came across

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Delia Willans whose affix I inherited used to travel to dog shows on a scooter with her Basenjis in the sidecar. She once spent the night marooned ona motorway, sleeping in the side car with her Basenjis.
  • Funny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lauralopezL
    OMD! That's the biggest bean bag type of pillow I've ever seen. Those pups must be in heaven! Well maybe not heaven. Heaven would mean the main human bed. BUT those pups look like they have a great comfort right there. Great pixs!
  • Favourite spot and salmon watching

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Very nice pics! Handsome boy, and bravery is way over-rated!
  • Watching

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    I love that the chair is just tall enough that he can lounge while still standing on the chair with his back legs. :)
  • Funny Picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jys1011J
    Hysterical :D :D LOL!!!!!!!!111