Skip to content

Hello from the peach state

Member Introductions
  • Hi folks! My name is Robyn Dubbert and I live in Georgia. I currently share my home with 7 Basenjis ranging from 8 months to 10 years. I see alot of names here of folks I already know but its good to see some new folks as well. :)

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    Thank you for adopting this beauty. She looks so much like my first basenji.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Dean, welcome to the forum.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum Ty and Luna. There is nothing i can add that hasn't already been said but you have certaily come to the right place for help, information and friendship. It would be lovely to see a pic of Luna and your two cats. Hope you get Luna sorted out quickly.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    I agree with the others that this is not a common practice among BCOA breeders. I am sorry that this happened to you and yes, you should get your deposit back.
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    hdterryH
    Have you considered adopting from BRAT? I adopted my Jojo from BRAT and she is wonderful…they have puppies sometimes but they are not usually listed on the adoption page...you need to contact the adoption coordinator in your state or closest to your state about a pup...
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied