Skip to content

Snow & 4 legs = great fun

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Snow Basenji

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    :d :d :d
  • Great gift

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I love them. They are, of course, where the voting goes on. But I have been there for years. For the last 3 yrs part of my daughter and my gifts to each other is the gifts that give. Each year I have given her a certificate from buying a stove.. well here it is. She varies what she gets me.
  • Podengos in the snow

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    oh how wonderfull they look !!! thanks for sharing!
  • Snow

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Too true Belinda, why should we ;)
  • The fun theory..

    Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    How fun - wish we had a musical staircase. We'd put things away more often. And I agree with the recycling bins, they're so plain looking. Maybe the trash collectors would have better days.
  • Horse Photos (& a few of the doggies!!)

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    They are both beautiful, especially Charles!