Skip to content

Luny's christmas & birthday pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Binti's birthday

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Happy birthday! What a wonderful picture… all tuckered out from a good day I hope!
  • Sherwood's youngsters (stacked pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    He was originally called Patch but I have always liked the name Seeley and decided to call him that. I still can't decide which one(s) to keep and which ones to rehome. There are things about each animal that I really like. Every one of them could earn their AKC championships, well, except Seeley. His second testicle never dropped. :( But, his personality suits me very well and he shows a strong desire to lure course. (He reminds me so much of his dad Baron and that's what I was hoping for from this breeding.) Rainie and Blaze are the most logical prospects for my breeding program though. I don't know. Decisions, decisions.
  • Geasy's 10th birthday

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    W
    Happy Belated Birthday! He is so gorgeous and hides it so well. Hardly any grays at all!
  • Maya's Christmas Present!

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    JannekeJ
    Great pics! Maya has a good taste :D
  • Damisi's Butt Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Today's pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    wizardW
    Great photos - when I win the lottery I'm going to get myself a pack :)