Skip to content

Doggy Christmas

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • What 'I' got for Christmas!

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Fran, your sister made you the perfect gift! That really is adorable. I know a couple of knitters, maybe I'll show them the photos…and beg!
  • Merry Christmas

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Rita JeanR
    @thunderbird8588: Merry Christmas to all my friends on the forum. Sorry no Basenji pic to go with it but just wait till next year, i am hoping to bore you all silly with pics once we have our Pup :D Merry Christmas and I do so look forward to all pictures and silly happens. Rita Jean
  • Late B-buddy Christmas Exchange

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • My Favorite Christmas Pooch…..

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    BasenjiDivaB
    Cute! Now…..basenjis would be tearing into those packages and eating the needles off the tree. Thanks for sharing! Pat
  • Christmas gift for pet sitter? Ideas?

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    V
    Today, I started a pet sitting assignment for regular clients. They left instructions and a lovely Christmas card with a $25 gift certificate for Starbucks. Considering I'm a California girl, that made me happy, but the down side is the nearest Starbuck is at least 35 miles from here. Do I drive 70 miles r/t for a Starbucks? Darn right, I do! :) Some things I just not willing to give up. Perfect gift!
  • Doggie do-do

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    AmberedA
    @abby_basenji: I vote for te poop bag on fire on her doorstep. LOL! :D omg, i know you just didnt! hahahahaha…..i wonder if anyone REALLY does that? i have done my fair share to t.p.ing and even "forking" a yard once. hey, i was a teenager they were the faculty of my private christian school i think burning bags of shite is a whole 'nother level