• Kira
    Are you sure you meant me and aren´t getting names mixed up??

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

Thank you Myran! I didn't know anyone on here knew about Joy's litter. Thanks for your personal experience and advise! Its nice to know someone who knows of the breeder personally besides my Mother Show friend! Thanks

I think you have Myran mixed up with Mya….

• @Capt_Jack_our_Basenji:

I wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for all your opinions and advise and to make sure you all know I am trying as hard as I can to get the best puppy for our family and cover all my options. Joy has put in contract that she is willing to give a full refund and take the puppy back at any age as well as pay for any illness vet bills for the first six months (because she is a friend thru my family) but since we are military we have a free Vet, which is kinda nice!! 🙂 As of now we are still contacting breeders you have referred us too, but we are still interested in our Baby Boy. I guess now I am just waiting on the Fanconi results. But unless either parent is affected, we are going to buy her boy. Thank You ALL so VERY much for all your help in our puppy needs!! I cannot express how glad I am to have such a trustworth and friendly forum here to give us aid, laugh with us and also provide a shoulder to cry on in hard times!! Thank you all very much!!

Since you have made your decision with this breeder, why would you not buy the puppy even is one parent is affected? Breeding to a clear would give all Carriers, but none that would get Fanconi?

• I meant not just a carrier. Sorry, I should have made that clear. And sorry i did mix up the names…lol. My bad! 🙂

• Thank You!

• Kira,

I hope this all works out for you and everything goes ago. Jack is watching from up above and I am sure he will send the right pup to you.

• **UPDATE

It is unfortunate, but we canceled our reservation with Joy today…so Poor Baby Boy B isn't going to be coming our way...On a lighter note, we have been blessed with a bit of a miracle thanks to ALL of your help!! We will be getting a Basenji this season from a Local CT breeder and yes avid tester AMAZING litter!!! (the original breeder we were working with)! Just waiting for the details to come thru!! Ill keep you all posted with ALL the details about our Precious B Baby!! and AGAIN thank you so much for ALL your Advice and Guidance! We needed it!

Kira and Geoff Hayes**

• I hope it all works out for you. i'm sure there's a b out there (born or not quite yet) with your name on it.

• There´s a swedish proverb "he who waits for something good never waits too long" so good luck and we´ll keep our fingers crossed there´s a cutie on your way soon:D

• Glad that things appear to be working out for you -

Suggested Topics