Skip to content

All day live streaming FUZZY PUPPIES

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Awful day

    Off Topic
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    13k Views
    moetmumM
    That sounds like a scarey experience, so glad things have turned out ok. Thats a good tip re the benedryl. I had an afghan hound once that swelled up and looked like a bloodhound! He had lumps all along his back too, the vet thought that it was a reaction to a sting, we never did know what caused it, it didn't ever happen again.
  • ACD Puppies for me…

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    sabaS
    These little fatties are doing sooooooo well. Im used to ACD babies losing weight in the first couple of days, then gaining, doubling their weight around day 10ish… Not with these guys, no weight loss, all have doubled their weight by day 6 :eek:... Mumma Crystal doesnt even look like she has a lot of milk at all, clearly what she does have is pretty damn good though !!! Its interesting that for this litter I didnt feed Crystal puppy food at all during her pregnancy, as I have done for all my previous litters, and the pups were good weights at birth, and are now gaining so well ;)... Certainly food for thought, (pardon the pun :D)...
  • Liberation Day

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    thanks Fran!! how kind of you to think of that! I am not sure though if we remain strong with Greece and Spain going bankrupt in the EU …. but that is a different matter >grin<
  • Trucker Term of the Day

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    The only Linus reference I know of is Linus Schlumpberger (sp?) who runs the Operations at UPS. Yes, an entire wheel can be lost. It is the driver's responsibility to check lug nuts and look behind the wheels to be sure everything looks good. I was on I-15 in Utah a few years ago and saw two tires, still attached to each other in the median. About half a mile further, there was a truck sitting with a bare axle end. Also, some very few drivers carry their spare tire pre-mounted on a wheel. This may have been the case and the driver lost it off his catwalk.
  • Ridgeback puppies!

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Beautiful pups, the parents looked great, especially that male…WOW! If we were closer I would be tempted, I love RRs!
  • Ride For A Day

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    How sad, especialy for her children. It's heartwarming to see people do something for others. Usualy we hear such bad things that people have done to each other.:(