Skip to content

Basenji Club of Northern California Specialty

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • long tail of my basenji

    Basenji Showing
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    In that shot, she looks like a basenji. I'll happily decrease photo size if you want to send them to me.
  • Basenji Club of Northern California Puppy Match

    Basenji Showing
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: I agree, I take that to mean you and Buddy are coming?? Yes, we'll be there.
  • Basenji Club of Northern California Specialty Shows

    Basenji Showing
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @vstripe: How many basenji's are at specialty shows I have never been. I went to a small dog show in southern california and I think there were only 12 basenjis. My B and I had a nice time watching the show. We had over 60 Basenjis for our Specialty weekend.
  • Basenji results from sunday

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Very odd… as the judges here int he PNW shows were Bill Potter and Eric Liebes. And none of those dogs were in the ring, except "Arrow" CH Emerant's The Navigator (as a specials dog The super was Onofrio and show results are up at www.onofrio.com for the Timberland Valley shows.
  • Westminster Basenji Video

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    Tomorrow I`ll show You something;)
  • Basenji Club of America National Specialty

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @Catchme: :) I don't get to attend but I did order a jacket and vest. Just to far away and no vacation time from work available. But for sure next year. :D sorry you can't make it… but thanks for the merchandise order, which by the way ... today is the last day to order....