• yeah, instead of one best selling book, it would have been a series, turned into a movie trilogy!

LOL LOL…Harry Potter's got nuthin on Bs LOL LO 😃

• Lenora-little donkeys??!!?!?!?!?!?! BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I can NOT stop cracking up with that one!

• I can't decide which is the funniest - the donkey, the wood/plastic poop or the very vivid cotton jersey wrapped poop. So descriptive, _so _hysterical!

• Don't forget the voodoo dolls. I swear I'll be grilling him a steak (medium rare thank you) with a glazed look in my eyes before long.

• LOL! This is just too funny! I wonder if the magic elves leave the tissue poo piles in my yard? I do believe this may vaguely resemble bed sheet and cotton jersey underwear poop. 😉

• Don't forget that pillows and blankets belong where ever I think they do says Baka as he drags another blanket down the hall then proceeds to jump on the couch where the fuzzy blue blanket is that is so soft and chewey.
    hehehe

• The way he is so helpful when building puzzles…let me see that one you won't miss think I'll eat it...it's just another blue chunk of carboard yummy!
    I can chew on this red one so it will fit where the blue one went...then looks you in the eye like what did I do?

• My boy, Magnum, says:

"I am using this writing implement at the moment. I may be chewing it now, but I shall be writing with it later, as soon as I consume this most delicious, meaty-looking end off of it. Why would you take it away? Could I trouble you for some paper? Toilet paper will do nicely. My memoirs, I guarantee, will be epic."

• oh gbrox, you have to let me know how that one comes out. (i dont think i have noticed you posting before) i am extremely impressed by your cleverness. no doubt magnum is quite the scholar.

• Those magic elves must have transported Bruiser up the stairs and into my bedroom. I got back from the gym and I heard his collar up there. He had gotten into everything. I hate magic elves!

Suggested Topics