• I already posted about Dallas being neutered last week. Man oh man is my baby boy growing up so fast! I can't believe he is already 8.5 months old! Where did the time go? Anyway, just thought I would share a few recent photos of him 🙂

This is what I have trained him to do when I say "Dallas give mommy a hug!" 🙂

This is my dear boyfriend [or Dallas' stepdad]. As you can see, they get along REALLY well.

After his first ride in the Jeep. Don't worry…we found a much safer way for him to ride around in the back without being attached to the roll bar. This was our first attempt & we only went around the neighborhood.

He's such a chair hog!

Second attempt in the Jeep. This way is much safer but since then we have made it even more safe by getting a link so the chain doesn't bunch up, switching his harness, etc. [just haven't taken more photos]
    attachment_t_4251_0_m154655703.jpg
    attachment_t_4251_1_m156080949.jpg
    attachment_t_4251_2_m157335664.jpg
    attachment_t_4251_3_m157335850.jpg
    attachment_t_4251_4_m157335763.jpg

• great pics! I love the one of Dallas in the chair! very cute!

• cute boy 🙂 I want a red boy…..

• I think you have the car harness on upside down 😉

• @wizard:

I think you have the car harness on upside down 😉

Yea I didn't notice that until we were already practically home [when I took these photos]. I got him a different harness for the car though that has worked much better…although perhaps if on right that one would have worked better. Haha. That's what I get for letting DB put on his harness!

• Cute pics! I love his little white blaze on his head. Very cool that you taught him to give you a hug 🙂

• He's definitly not a baby anymore!
    Love the first pic of him giving you a hug.

Suggested Topics