Skip to content

7 Months!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My handsome Grizzly --7 months old !

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    9 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @basenji1 said in My handsome Grizzly --7 months old !: Now that's a basenji! Are you interested in using him to sire Did you read that this beautiful dog has unknown pedigree? It would be utterly irresponsible to breed the dog, and shows a distinct lack of knowledge from you. Please, really do give basenjis the "constant love" you posted, learn about responsible breeding.
  • Blaze @ 3 Months

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    He is so so cute..I love his little face.
  • Ayo 6 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    dmeyD
    I will try with the olive oil…
  • Mody 13 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Very elegant…
  • Freckles at 8 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    What a beautiful dog! Thanks for sharing!
  • We've forgotten Ren. 7 0f 7

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    B
    @JoeyQ: Thanks for all the pics! Just keep 'em coming. Is brindle and saddle the same? One of our breeders would be able to answer that more accuately than I. It's like a flaw in the brindle coat itself…...I think???:confused: Anyone?