Skip to content

Proheart 6 – USA Today Editorial

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Spencer is 14 today!

    Basenji Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    A few days late but Happy 14th Birthday, Spencer.
  • 6 Months Now

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    What a clever idea - when the grandson is back, I'm sure they will be wonderful bed buddies. A perfect resting place for a boy and his Benny.
  • Look who I saw today!

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    E
    @smharr4: I wonder who this Wheat-coloured nose belongs to… [image: IMG_20100807_114011.jpg] it reminds me of our Wingco when he was young….........i used to laugh and say` to him boy, i hope you grow into those ears hahaha:p he did .
  • Saw a basenji mix today…

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Chamis 2 today!!

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    luzmery928L
    yuck..seems messy..lol..thanks for the great info
  • Vet check up today

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    My basenjis are very well known at my vet's office. Since we are in so much when we have a litter everyone in the office knows my dogs. When I call, I just give my dog's name and they know who they are talking to. I always know when there is a new vet tech when they dogn't know my dogs when I call. Everyone there loves my dogs. When we first started there we were the "good basenjis" now I think we must have set the standard for basenjis since we are now "the basenjis".