• I stopped at PetsMart last night and, on a whim, I picked up 6 frisbees for the dogs. Nope they won't chase them but they still find them irresistable.

All 6 dogs checking out the colorful new toys

Rocky picks out a purple on and uses the "one-paw holding upright" position

Bindi selects a red one and uses her patented "headstand" technique

Jozie's pink frisbee does the "splits"

A couple of hours later, Rocky and Jozie are still sawing away at the frisbees

As of tonight, I am afraid that there isn't much left of blue and red and with the way Jozie is still working on pink, I think it's lifespan will expire by tomorrow. Orange must not taste very good as it has barely been chewed. Who needs tv when you have Basenjis and a bunch of 99 cent frisbees lol!

• Did they actually eat the plastic? I am always wondering what happens to the pieces of everything they chew, we can never find any traces.

• omg, haha those pictures are so hilarious. your dogs are so gorgeous.

• I can't imagine what it was like when they first saw the frisbees! OMG what a riot. 😃

• @Alex:

Did they actually eat the plastic? I am always wondering what happens to the pieces of everything they chew, we can never find any traces.

Makes for "colorful" poop!

• Yeah, my Nicky is always chewing up plastic toys at home and at the park, but it is easy to identify her poop! Fortunately, she chews it all up into tiny bits and has a hearty digestive system!

Anne in Tampa

• huh…I have caught Jack chewing on Aidens bottle caps, which are plastic, but i never thought to get him a frisbee to chew bc i was afraid it would be bad for him to eat it...but now im wondering...lol

Suggested Topics