Skip to content

Mirtillo in the sand dunes (part 2)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Safi is 2

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    38k Views
    elbrantE
    @Saving LOL, @JENGOSMonkey posted the perfect meme: Basenji pup, T-Rex, Basenji adult Wish I could find it!
  • Is he part Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    13k Views
    L
    @layla He sure is cute no matter what—but this Basenji website is really good and I have gotten really good advice and really good input from all the people and their dogs...
  • B500 caught on video: in 2 parts

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Good videos. They're certainly having fun (sister too!!)
  • Mirtillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    P
    More excellent pictures - i swear Tillo gets more and more handsome! I too am impressed by the weaving but glad that it wasn't mine doing it! I'd be straight over!
  • Today's Pics Part 2 -

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    Glad you liked them!! Maya likes any excuse to get high and spy on the others!!
  • Mirtillo in Sweden

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Barklessdog: Very cute dog & great pictures. Sweden looks like a beautiful place to live The first thing a thought when we drove in to Sweden was: if I'll ever buy a second house, it will be here! It's so beautiful there! And the people are really nice!