Getting Rid Of Free Healthy Basenji

• yeah definately. mia's a handful and rockys got a serious attitude sometimes, but i could NEVER even THINK of getting rid of them. I think some people just want companionship and because B's are tiny and quieter than normal dogs.. they think PERFECT for apartments and cities! but they dont know anything about them. unless you have the time to take them places, you cant keep them cooped up in a house all day with no outside exercise and expect them to be happy/cooperate with you. they dont have anything better to do than chew stuff up. at least thats how i feel

• @hdolbow:

yeah definately. mia's a handful and rockys got a serious attitude sometimes, but i could NEVER even THINK of getting rid of them. I think some people just want companionship and because B's are tiny and quieter than normal dogs.. they think PERFECT for apartments and cities! but they dont know anything about them. unless you have the time to take them places, you cant keep them cooped up in a house all day with no outside exercise and expect them to be happy/cooperate with you. they dont have anything better to do than chew stuff up. at least thats how i feel

Yes and these people lived in an apartment in the city… so my first question to them was "are you ready make the time to walk a dog?"...

Suggested Topics