Skip to content

Martingale Collar help

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Collars

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    Chealsie508C
    martingales- only thing I can use that my boy wont slip out of…that, and if you are used to a choke, this is considered a choke with safety. I am not a fan of collars on all the time due to possible strangulation (i crate my boy)....so I feel the need to put a disclaimer that a martingale does have a "loop on the collar that may catch on something
  • Collar Help

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    etzbsederE
    Thanks for all the help. I got the martingale one for now. Maybe I'll get the hound collar later, but I figured I'd get the kind I already know and swear by.
  • Help sizing a Martingale collar??

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    DiegosMomD
    i tried to find a site like this with no luck! thank you!
  • Help!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    26k Views
    wizardW
    Ninabeana – I'm echoing ChaseandZahra and others here but TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS on this because the p.b. certainly will pick up on them. Have your brother contact the pitbull rescue societies as well as the military support groups. It's tough I know.
  • Martingale collar question

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    wrx227wrcW
    On a side note, we found the cutest martingale collars on ebay. They are made by "ifitwags".
  • Help

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    ha ha, those are cute. if i put a basenji sculpture on the floor Caesar thinks it is alive. I wonder how he would react to something like this! Cute!!