• I'm trying to attach it here, but am not sure if it worked or not.

attachment_p_39716_0_jack.jpg

• Yay, it did! These are all that I have at work. Will send some from home tonight.

attachment_p_39717_0_jackanddad.jpg
    attachment_p_39717_1_ourfamily.jpg

• LOL, my guys love bubbles, laser lights, Tiggy loves the cats toys (especially her refillable catnip mice), playing with the cat, sock, dryer sheets are always a favorite, plastic bottles

• WOW!! Our Jacks actually look ALOT alike!!! ADORABLE!!! hehee. Where are you all located? We are in Eastern CT. How old is your jack. Jacker is 6-7 now we think. He is a rescue.

• I am just north of Boston right now, but soon to be moving to the south shore in a couple weeks. Where in Eastern CT are you? My sister in law and fam are in Manchester, and the hubs grew up in Ellington.

Small world!

• Oh, Jack is 2 years old. We rescued him, too, from a puppy mill shelter. He's missing the ear, so I had to give him a pirate name, lol!

• haha!!! Im in groton! we rescued our Jack from the local shelter about 2 years ago. his neck markings look like hes wearing a bandanna & we love the movie so we named him capt jack sparrow, lol. well if youre ever this way, id love to let the boys play at the local dog park!!!!

• poor little ear!!! hes sooooo cute!

• That would be fantastic! I will definitely let you know next time we are in the area. We are always doing road trips back and forth.

lol- we like to make up stories for what happened to his ear:

"Knife fight, you should see the other dog"
    "Shark attack"
    "A really big cat"

• LOL. Great cant wait!!!

Suggested Topics