Skip to content

Dog goes on rampage in stuffed animal museum

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Jobs with animals

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I would love to become a dog trainer. I have no idea where to start though. i have been trying to find a school or something but there is nothing. hmmm
  • War dogs..

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Very nice essay
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.