Skip to content

Dog goes on rampage in stuffed animal museum

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Shelter Animals Count: 1st database of US shelter animals

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    It is desperately needed!
  • Jobs with animals

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    I would love to become a dog trainer. I have no idea where to start though. i have been trying to find a school or something but there is nothing. hmmm
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Old dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I so wish this article would make it on the list of news worthy items to talk about on the news circuit through out the country..at least if it is seen by the millions throughout…maybe we can keep a few elderly dogs out of the shelters and off the streets.. Thank you so much for posting AgileBasenji..it touched me lots.. My two elderly dogs passed away in march and then again exactly one month later to the day..in april..very hard for me and my hubby, but also for our kids..these two dogs had been in our lives since we were dating and they were there when we brought Sofia and Lukas home from the hospital...through illness, happiness and age we have loved, laughed and hugged these two boys...we miss them so much..
  • Stray animals

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    @sharronhurlbut: I agree…death is not the worst thing that can happen to animals. Sometimes its a kindess. I cry everytime I have to take a dog to put it to sleep. Thankfully, its be a while since that has occured. I agree with you ….. sometimes it is the hardest act of kindness you can do.....
  • Lucky Dog

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is a happy ending! My SIL's boxer ran out the door one Christmas morning at the other SIL's house. We all watched in horror as she dashed into the street and ran INTO an car. She bounced off the passenger door, and seemed completely unphased!