• As I am sure I have previously stated, I don't live in the best neighborhood. But the thing I really love is that the bodegas on each corner of my block let me bring Goober inside the store.

So here's the story: I took Goober out for his evening walk and stopped in at one of the bodegas. I bought a 40 and chatted with the clerk for a while (my spanish is mearda, but he helps me along) as I drank. When I left Goober pinched a loaf on the stoop of the store. So I picked it up in the bag the beer came in. When I finished the beer I put it in the bag with the poop. As I turned the corner one of the kids who lives in the house there ran up, snatched the empty beer, and ran off.

This is what I heard:
    patpatpatpat. pat. pat…..pat "What the f$$$?!?"

It turns out I actually know that kid by name and a few days later he apologized to me.

• That is too funny! Serves him right!

• That is great! πŸ˜ƒ
    It reminds me of something my husband did. My parents lived in a senior community, and although it was a nice neighborhood, there was a lot of crime, and it seems like something was always being stolen when we went there. Anticipating this, my husband decides to get back at the theif. He takes the box that his speakers came in and gathers as much dog poop as he could find and puts it in the box. He casually leaves it in the back of his truck, just daring someone to take. He arrived at their house at about 3 in the morning, and when I got up at 8 the next day, sure enough, someone had run off with their "prize"! I just about died laughing thinking of the face they must have made when they finally opened the box and realized what they had taken! I just wonder how far they traveled with this huge box of dog crap before they checked it out, and what they did with it afterwards. Needless to say, the box was no where to be found! :p

• LMAO LMAO πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Those posts where great lol lol πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ :p :p

The only story i have about poop is when i was growing up my father had just put up a fence i must have been about 11yrs and this kid {15yrs} in the neighborhood was always jumping it. even though my father had talked to his parents talked to him ect, He tried to explain to him that if our boxers where out and he did that he could get bit . of course mths and mths went by and he was still doing it So one day my father had us all go in the backyard and find any poop we could find we lined it up agaist the fence and sure enough the next day the kid jumped over and bam right on his Butt he went lmao lmao it was pretty funny he was swearing and such and had to walk home about 3 blocks with poop all over the back of his legs butt and back . after that my father went out cleaned up what he could and rinsed the rest away till we moved from that house about 5yrs later. That kid NEVER did jump back over our fence :p :p :p

• hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha. loooove these stories! πŸ˜ƒ

• Bwa ha ha ha ha πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics