• @nala121498:

Great picture…I was thinking...how many Basenjis and other puppies can you fit on a chaise (or chair and ottoman)?
    Nala has redeemed herself today, but maybe you should offer a Basenji boot camp? Cleo and Nala need to meet!

Gee, I made some room for Nala's kennel in with the others and now you say she's redeemed herself??? I'll keep the kennel handy, it's just a matter of time.

• Good idea…I know she'd be loved, though! My kids would have to follow, though. How are you at diapers?? Maybe "Basenji Park and Daycare"?

• @nala121498:

Good idea…I know she'd be loved, though! My kids would have to follow, though. How are you at diapers?? Maybe "Basenji Park and Daycare"?

Something that pretty, I'd be kissing her all the time.:) She'd get her share of attention around here!:D

I diapered many a butt in my day.:D I wanted a liitle girl bad and got two boys.:rolleyes:

A Tri B and a daughter all in one fell swoop!:eek: 🙂

• Glad you all could meet up. I guess corresponding over the months kind of makes us feel like we know one another. It's so cool to meet the face behind the name. But, BBoy and RWF - you forgot to say "CHEESE!" 😃 LOL 😃 I know, it's all about the Basenjis. Thanks for sharing your visit.

And yes, my hat's off to the founder of this forum. Me, Duke and my family have all benefited as the information received have colored our world about the life and day living with Basenjis.

Admin - Thank you! 🙂

• i am a military wife too! my husband left 8 days ago for an eight month deployment (navy), this is the longest one we have had to endure. (one of the reasons i got fender in the first place-i still have someone to snuggle!)

• @Duke:

But, BBoy and RWF - you forgot to say "CHEESE!" 😃 LOL 😃

I do look a bit grumpy there don't I.:D 😃 My kid was taking forever with the camera!:D Patience B Boy:D

• @Ambered:

i am a military wife too! my husband left 8 days ago for an eight month deployment (navy), this is the longest one we have had to endure. (one of the reasons i got fender in the first place-i still have someone to snuggle!)

I think you picked the right dog to snuggle….....B's have to the best at that.:)

I hope your husband has a safe return......hang on to that B.;)

• Glad you all could meet up. I guess corresponding over the months kind of makes us feel like we know one another. It's so cool to meet the face behind the name.

Ditto Duke!! I definitely feel like we have a group of friends here..we share our happy moments 🙂 our grumpy moments :mad: our sad moments 😞 what else is there in friendhsip & family 😃 😃

BBOY/RWF We'll actually be heading out to Pennsylvania in April for a week in the wilderness! 🙂 ha!

• @jys1011:

Ditto Duke!! I definitely feel like we have a group of friends here..we share our happy moments 🙂 our grumpy moments :mad: our sad moments 😞 what else is there in friendhsip & family 😃 😃

BBOY/RWF We'll actually be heading out to Pennsylvania in April for a week in the wilderness! 🙂 ha!

We definetly all have to get together for that one.:D Keep that March show in Edison in mind as well…...that has to be really close for you.

It is an online...."Community" to be sure.🆒

• I feel SOOOOOO left out…. are there any other forum members in Tennessee??? You guys are SOOO lucky. I think I shall resort to posting notices at vet offices in order to build up a playgroup of basenjis. We have only met ONE other here in Knoxville, but I know there are others out there and hope to meet them ALL soon.

Suggested Topics