Canine Learning Experience(Allentown PA)

Lot's of shopping, health info, breed information, rescue info…......good stuff.

Oh, we're getting Willy's eyes checked so my wife will be there on Sat. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

it is a little too far for me to drive, being I am in North Carolina, haha!!!! It sounds like a great time, I also would love to meet Willy, and of course you BB and wife, haha!!!!!!

@youngandtired:

it is a little too far for me to drive, being I am in North Carolina, haha!!!! It sounds like a great time, I also would love to meet Willy, and of course you BB and wife, haha!!!!!!

We'll be doing shows in Va this Summer in an effort ot hopefully finish Willy. I know they do several shows in different parts of the state throughout the summer. We'd love to meet you and Sahara and I would like you to see Willy.;)

I'm still bummed, I wish it could have been a few weeks later and I'd be there πŸ˜‰

@WBL:

I'm still bummed, I wish it could have been a few weeks later and I'd be there πŸ˜‰

When do you leave Germany?

This is in my hometown area, wish I knew earlier would have postphoned the family visit until!

BBoy keep me posted on those Virginia shows so we can meet up.

@ChaseandZahrasmom:

This is in my hometown area, wish I knew earlier would have postphoned the family visit until!

BBoy keep me posted on those Virginia shows so we can meet up.

Gottcha;) ….......you and Y&T:D πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Did you mention shopping??? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ …ok looks like I need to make that trip!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.