• Has your beastie created a playroom like this?

• Sorry I can't seem to get any photos inserted today. I'll try again later.

• It's in the gallery! He looks happy…my Bs playroom is any room where she drags the paper products from the garbage can!

• My whole house looks like that. Every time I clean one mess up he starts another.

• Oh yes Mia is like that, the room changes from day to day. She drags all her toys and bones , and I mean alot of bones, to whatever room she wants to hang out in that day. and then at night she usually drags them to the bedroom, so needless to say you have to be careful where you step if you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night lol

• @Mia:

Oh yes Mia is like that, the room changes from day to day. She drags all her toys and bones , and I mean alot of bones, to whatever room she wants to hang out in that day. and then at night she usually drags them to the bedroom, so needless to say you have to be careful where you step if you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night lol

Watch those bones when you get your puppy. Sweet little Nexa is like a demon when Leo trys to peacefully chew on a bone. She thinks all the bones in the house belong to her. They only get them in their crates now. She could care less if people take the bone away, but certainly Leo can't have one either:D

• @Nexa:

Watch those bones when you get your puppy. Sweet little Nexa is like a demon when Leo trys to peacefully chew on a bone. She thinks all the bones in the house belong to her. They only get them in their crates now. She could care less if people take the bone away, but certainly Leo can't have one either:D

Dash is that way too. Well actually, so is our beagle. They act like they never will get another bone. They seem to work it out fine.

• So cute! I'm sure he's thinking "what are you doing in my playroom mom?" :p

• @Nexa:

Oh fabulous! I can't wait to see how that will transpire lol…I think having 2 B's will be quite the adventure, and like the picture above we'll have lots of playrooms

• @wizard:

Has your beastie created a playroom like this?

Love this picture! It's the same picture I could take of my own house…LOL! I have a bucket that the toys go in. I only wish-wish-wish that I could teach my furkids to put their toys away when they're done! Ha ha! Between dog toys and kid toys - It's insane! My son has finally learned to keep his stuff in "his" game room and shut door, but I am daily - pushing dog toys aside with my feet when walking thru the house! Ya gotta love 'em! 😃

Suggested Topics