Skip to content

My B Is Missing!!!!

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Vacationing with a B

    Basenji Talk
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    6k Views
    H
    A campsite would be good for them to roam around. When we take on vacation, I also make sure to visit any local pet cafe so they could eat food we usually don't cook.
  • To B(ath) or Not to B(ath)

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Q
    The coat looks gorgeous - it's just the skin…I have noticed since it is persisting it down here (and cold - well it is Summer...) that the flaking is much better - I wonder if the flat is too dry for him? It has got central heating...which is till occasionally switched on - and it's nearly June :(
  • 2 B's or NOT 2 B's…. That is the question!!!!

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    dmeyD
    I'm afraid If I do decide to get another I won't have a chance to introduce them beforehand as it Will probably be a puppy I bring from the US.. I doubt there will be a problem since she will be a young puppy…
  • Whose B is this?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Almost looks as if he/she is growling at the lady :)
  • Miss Zaharah

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    YAY…can't wait to see show pics :)
  • Outsmarted by the B

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    QuercusQ
    They are called Diastix. Some drug stores still carry them, but many have to special order them. You can find them online though.