• Hi, I read daily, never post. Was looking at the local human society website and found a Basenji there. You all seem to be very helpful at finding home. Maybe someone can help this guy. "Humane Society of Indianapolis"
    Available Dogs

Please Note: The animals listed here are updated on an hourly basis. However, due to the number of animals we receive and adopt out each day, we cannot guarantee that the animals listed here will still be available when you visit our facility. If you would like to know if a particular animal is still available for adoption, please come to the Humane Society.

Benji
    Breed Basenji
    Color Red
    Color Pattern Bicolor
    Age 4 years
    Sex Neutered Male
    ID 3924784
    Price $150.00

Hi, my name is BENJI and I am a rather shy dog but that is not unusual for my breed type. I am hoping to find a forever home where my qualities of intelligence and loyalty are appreciated. If you have any questions, please ask one of our adoption counselors.
    back

Hours of operation:

Tuesday through Friday, 12 noon to 7 pm
    Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm
    Sunday 12 noon to 4 pm
    Closed to the public Mondays and holidays.

• Thanks for posting, I emailed someone at BRAT about it, but I just called and he has already been adopted.. they said the people who adopted him already have some basenji's, so thats good..

• Try contacting BRAT.
    I can help transport, but I cant really foster.
    basenjirescue.org

• @DiegosMom:

Thanks for posting, I emailed someone at BRAT about it, but I just called and he has already been adopted.. they said the people who adopted him already have some basenji's, so thats good..

Wonderful!

• Wonderful news!!!

• Thank you for your help

Suggested Topics