Skip to content

Hi from MI

Member Introductions
  • Hello everyone, my name is Melody I live in Ann Arbor MI with my partner of 5 years Joan my 3 Basenji's and her 3 Beagles.
    We have one of each raised from puppies and the other 4 are adopted rescues. This is what we have decided to do, adopt the older ones that have less chance of getting homes and let them live out their lives in style! :-)

    I'm a dog groomer and groom out of my home three afternoons a week. I spend my days studying and training our dogs. We love camping, swimming and hiking!

    I'm interested in getting Sukeena into lure coursing and would love to meet someone in or near MI that does it so I could tag along and check it out!

    I'll post pics soon, great forum!

  • Hi Melody! Welcome to Basenji Forums!

    If you have any photos of your Basenji(s) It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Please also browse through the introductions of other new members and say hi.

    Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums.

    Basenji Forums Staff

Suggested Topics

  • Hi All

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Oh my goodness how cute!
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    A tired Basenji?!!! Joking apart, I agree with the previous posts. It is really important that she doesn't get something for nothing as Wizard advises make her work for it. Welcome to the Forum to you,Teagan and the others.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Happy birthday Trog - love the spots and love the name. Congrats on the new pup!
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi All

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    AmberedA
    dear muffen hi and welcome :) rescuing a dog is a wonderful thing, i hope this is a good option for you. i know brat has many dogs in florida that are looking for their forever homes. they do a great job of matching dogs to the right owner. disclaimer if you have small children it might be a good idea to get a puppy from a reputable breeder. luckily, puppy season will be here soon and there are a couple of really great breeders in florida.