Skip to content

Train A Cyber Dog

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • FDA Warns Dog Owners to Avoid Bone Treats After 15 Dogs Die

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Why everyone should own a dog!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Mr. Nobarkus: Thank you for sharing this. I needed the smile.
  • Training frustration

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Thanks for all the tips and support. I found some more information on clicker training that explains things way better than this instructor did so I have decided to dump the class and I really am so much happier (I didn't realize how much my frustration with the instructor was affecting me:(). We did learn a few things in that class and with the tips you all have given I think Gossy is progressing well. The other day I was practising using my hand as a target stick and it ended up she healed without the leash! She did the same thing last night and for a significant distance. I was impressed! Of course now we need to work outside with more distractions. Happy days are here again :).
  • It's Me or the Dog, TV looking for dogs

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    mauigirlM
    I LOVE It's Me Or The Dog!!! She is awesome. She really lays down the law for people. Especially when the family pack order is all out of whack, which is often.
  • Who gets the dog?

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    I saw this show for the first time last night. I didn't think it was sad, because the nice doggy gets adopted into a home where the people have been evaluated and dog is placed with people who are best suited for the individual dog. It's like a reality game and they all know only one home gets the dog. The people know they might not get that dog. But I'm glad that the people who don't win on the show, will probably adopt and rescue another well deserving dog. Just my take . . . but I only saw the one show.