Skip to content

New ones of Lucy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • New pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    E
    thank you…
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • New of Ripley!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    noodleN
    VERY cute !
  • New Puppy, Lucy, Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    10k Views
    JannekeJ
    She's adorable! Very cute!