• Does anyone have any input on Bs with large animals. We are hoping to start an alpaca farm and I wonder how Deke might react. Any info is fine I thought maybe someone out there has horses, cows, maybe even sheep. Alpacas are totally non aggressive, they don't even kick, so I know they wouldn't do anything to him. Thanks

• @senji:

Does anyone have any input on Bs with large animals. We are hoping to start an alpaca farm and I wonder how Deke might react. Any info is fine I thought maybe someone out there has horses, cows, maybe even sheep. Alpacas are totally non aggressive, they don't even kick, so I know they wouldn't do anything to him. Thanks

My OJ loves horses…. my Maggii hated them... she would never go near them... OJ on the other hand, left to himself would have most likely gotten hurt running around them... but he didn't chase them.. he just like them....

• I live in the heart of Amish country in central PA. Storm likes horses from a distance, but he got really skittish when he met one up close. Luckily the horse he met was really even tempered and didn't even flick a tail in Storm's direction.

• I have Llamas and my b gets along just finr with them at 1st she did not understand them but now she gets along just fine w/ them

Suggested Topics