Skip to content

Happy Birthday Basenji Boy

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Would you marry your basenji?

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    MacPack: Yes, I know bestiality isn't illegal here - how stupid, and they did mention that on the radio. Also, the whole gang probably would platonically marry Topper, he is such a dear. My Shaye would REALLY like to marry Topper.
  • Happy Birthday Podengos

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Thank you Janneke..we think he is stunning too.
  • Happy Birthday Mom!

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Thank you for sharing the photo, Mr. Nobarkus. Happy Birthday to Mother Nobarkus… I love the style of decor...brings back memories. :)
  • Hyena or basenji?

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    What an interesting group of pictures. I don't get a good feeling when looking at these pictures - I get a feeling that the animals look as if they are being exploited. The dog at the bottom right does looks a little like a basenji or pharoah hound or a mix of the two.
  • Happy Chanukah!!

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    M
    Happy Hanukkah to you all also. (it's after sundown so I'm safe posting -{trying to be funny}). Glad to see there are other's who are owned by a Basenji (or two, or more) that have a Jewish flavor in their life.
  • Happy Birthday, baby dash boy

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Happy Birthday Dash!!!