Skip to content

Happy Birthday Basenji Boy

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Declan the Basenji

    Off Topic
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    elbrantE
    @dagodingo sad, but true
  • Happy 2020!!

    Off Topic
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    AlexA
    Happy new year!
  • when basenjis are cold!

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    N
    @CrazyBasenjiMom I live in the very Southern tip of Indiana & we get some pretty cold winters & there's a lot of humidity so it's a real "biting" cold & if the winds blowing ~ it feels like razor blades are in it!! If no one else wants the sweaters, I'd be glad to have them for my next b that I'm waiting on getting!! But if someone else lives in a colder area & wants them, they can get them! If no one else wants them, I'll be happy to have them. Before my Mother passed last yr., she'd knit up one for everyday of the week & one to wear on wash-day!! :)
  • Hyena or basenji?

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    What an interesting group of pictures. I don't get a good feeling when looking at these pictures - I get a feeling that the animals look as if they are being exploited. The dog at the bottom right does looks a little like a basenji or pharoah hound or a mix of the two.
  • Barking Basenji

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I know I love watching all those videos of beautiful basenjis and their barooing and coursing and what not..but this one just cracks us all up in our house..the kids laughed so hard I though we might have to give them oxygen…
  • Happy Birthday, baby dash boy

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Happy Birthday Dash!!!