Skip to content

Looking For Specific Leash

Basenji Training

Suggested Topics

  • Any leash training tips?

    Basenji Training
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    19k Views
    elbrantE
    @malik said in Any leash training tips?: so she isn't able to sniff around where I can't see. Honestly, "doodle's" nose is becoming legendary. I'll think she's smelling the bush (or urine on it) and she'll come out with a bagel in her mouth! (yes, this actually happened!) I have learned that she can find all manner of things that are clearly obvious to her nose and undetectable to my eyes. If your pup is intent on what she's smelling, there's a reason for it.
  • Looking for advice on . . .

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    28k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Oakley too..he likes pasta boxes and treat bags…scoot around like a skateboard!
  • Amazing leash for pullers!

    Basenji Training
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    16k Views
    T
    His half sister Lulu just recently redecorated her owners bedroom via the comforter. Her owner said, 5 years is too old for a comforter so Lulu was right to think it needed replacing. She signed it Lulu and her cohort incrimg (oops design assistant) Sonny and her mom who gets to shop for a new comforter and her dad who gets to pay for it. Thank goodness his litter sister Lyric has stuck to destroying toys. Therese
  • Leash training

    Basenji Training
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Love that Kathy…. BADsenji!!!!! Too perfect
  • Lost on the other side of the leash

    Basenji Training
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    N
    Thanks a lot, a lot! I am going to make a couple of phone calls since there are two trainers that I see are not too far away. It might work! I will let you know :)
  • Leash training

    Basenji Training
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    40k Views
    K
    These front-attaching harnesses work really well in my experience. As soon as the dog starts to pull, it will turn itself towards you, slowing it down. Otherwise the dog has every bit of freedom to do what it wants.