• Super congrats on such marvelous progress with Toastie! Cute name! And very cute B!

• Great job! Welcome to the forum and the world of Basenji.:D

What a nice family you have and a very cute Tri ya got there!🆒

• I love her name!!! Sounds like you're very patient. You should have no trouble raising Toastie. 🙂

• she's really cute and you seem to be a very good, hard working owner!

• Welcome to the forum. You have a wonderful looking furfamily!!

• Hello and welcome! This is wonderful place to share, learn and have fun! Beautiful family!

• Hello and welcome!! What a wonderful introduction and glad your KH and Toastie get along. I am sorry for your loss of your other KH.

• Sounds like you have been doing all the right stuff with Toastie, she is soooo cute. Nipping is a hard thing to control when they are puppies b/c the desire to chew is big, really big. My B, Sahara, had a real desire to use my hubby and I as human chew toys. I got her Rawhide (even though I don't like it, can cause choking if not watched), it has really helped besides I now spray water on her if she tries to chew me. Lots of times now she will start chewing my hand if I am not giving her enough attention, or scratch me with her paw. You see these Basenjis require alot of attention, and I have been home with her most of the time but now I have started a new job and she is missing me during the day. Also they do like to pull when you walk them and I got me a Gentle Leader walking halter for her. She has almost stopped pulling, it works great. So, continue with what you are doing, and welcome to the forum, this place is great just like you said.

• you have beautiful furry kids..welcome to the forum

• Welcome. What beatiful dogs!

Suggested Topics