Skip to content

Home Alone

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Hana setting off our home alarm ?

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    HanaH
    Bart sorry to hear the break ins !!! lucky mine was a false but again thats a tough one to have happen we had our truck stolen before and have to say that sense of being violated and the fear after is not fun !!!! wish ya the best ;) I know my first real fear for my wife and I was for Hana well being !!!
  • Settling in to a new home again

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    O
    Poor Cody! It was hard on Spencer (and me!) when we moved cross-country. At first, he would go and sit by the front door, waiting for someone to take him "home." I bought him new toys to play with and he would carry them to the door, sit beside them and wait. It took a few weeks, but he settled in. He still gets anxious when I bring in boxes, though.
  • Free to a good… no... free to a home. Any home.

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    CongoC
    Hahahahahaha! This story just made my day!
  • Zoni's Home

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    22k Views
    wrx227wrcW
    I love reading you guys' puppy days of our lives. Its great :) We will have read tons of pointers by the time we get number two home.
  • Finally In Our New Home

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    hdolbowH
    mia and rocky both shaKE in the car.. mia cries the whole time too..
  • Might be bringing home 2nd B!!

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    Tayda_LennyT
    Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos!