Skip to content

The "Look"

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Does your Basenji canter "true"?

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @Knipper: Cricket canters true on left and right lead. Her flying lead changes are stunning! I wish I could get those out of Ryley! Perry does nice flying changes too, and occasionally does a simple change through trot. He is certainly smoother and more consistent than most of my horses, who will throw in a disunited stride or two on occasion! :)
  • Coyote attacked my "B"

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    S
    Thanks Tim. I appreciate your post. It will be all new for us all, so treats it is.
  • "Catching" food.

    Basenji Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    20k Views
    RivermoonR
    Neither of mine will catch food, it hits them in the face and falls to the floor too. They're both pretty good at catching toys when I tell them to but do get bored with that game rather qiuckly.
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.
  • Meaning of the name, "Basenji"

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    13k Views
    J
    Hmmm, I wonder if we got Joey and Jazzy together, if their pups would be laid back? Joey is pretty calm compared to most bs that I have heard of or seen.
  • "clown dog does it again"

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    SunnyS
    LOL !!! i might not think it so funny when it happends to me…