• Good for the fur babies…how rude of the farmer...he obviously doesn't know class when he sees it...great story...

• Funny how many people think that his tail is not natural

• Isn't it funny how these dogs know who is werth their time and who are not!:)

• That's funny! Awww poor piggy tails 😃 😃 ROFL!!!

• Just proves to me what I've already thought. These dogs are are smarter than most people I meet and I would also add, I like the dogs better in most cases.:D

• @Basenji_Boy:

Just proves to me what I've already thought. These dogs are are smarter than most people I meet and I would also add, I like the dogs better in most cases.:D

I would just like to ditto B Boy's sentiments and add to that an Amen Brother! 😉 🙂 😃

• **My three boys make every day special for me. 😃

There's darn few people I'd say that about! :rolleyes:**

• Hey, hate to be rude, but maybe the B look was saying to him, Well, I might have a Pig tail but you farmerboy have a PIG body. haha!!!!!!!!

• @Basenji_Boy:

Just proves to me what I've already thought. These dogs are are smarter than most people I meet and I would also add, I like the dogs better in most cases.:D

Do I EVER agree with Basenji Boy's comment. I work two part-time jobs, one of which is at a Doggie Day Care and I love dealing with the dogs and not people!!!:D

I do wish Hollie had the curly tail. They are so cute! I got her from a shelter and her tail was already cut, it is about 3 inches long.

• Basenji seem to be the masters of the non-verbal put down. And I also agree with Basenji Boy's comment, reminds of that bumper sticker: the more I know of people, the better I like my dog.

What is the correct plural of Basenji? 'Basenjis' or 'Basenji'? A Yodel of Besenjis?

Suggested Topics