Skip to content

Hello Everybody, from Michigan

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello, from Michigan!

    Member Introductions
    21
    7 Votes
    21 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    @edo_a my email address is in the websites in my signature block. Please send me a .jpg and I will add it. I hope some of the siblings will be registered and that I can add them. But it is important they be tested for PRA too. So if you can make contact with any of them, it would be helpful to suggest it to them
  • Hello from Michigan

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello, from Northern Michigan!

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    C
    @ErinElisabeth: Yeah, I'm not sure about the dad… And yes, we had tested for fanconi awhile ago. Hi I got a beautiful Red and White girl from Glenn at Sundance also. We also live in Michigan. How is your Jack doing? My girl Kobi, is awesome. I did not meet Jack's mom when we picked up Kobi, but I met Black and White Harley, he was an awesome Basenji. Thats your Jack's dad right? Christine
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    12k Views
    K
    Mallia is the third Basenji we have the pleasure of having in the last 30 years. She is a female where as the first two were males.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    btterfly111B
    Thanks Guys! I made a post in the feeding section with Barley's eating behaviors. Everyone has been really helpful. I'm glad I joined!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.