Skip to content

Basenji Meditation

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    kray14K
    [image: 1575434982821-img_4047-resized.jpg] [image: 1575435022062-img_4052-resized.jpg]
  • Is my puppy a Basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    W
    @tanza well on the DOB vaccine certificate, she actually write August 2016. Thank you @annlorimer .. Yes he is super cute.. The vet actually said he probably will be a medium size. @DebraDownSouth .. He grows taller right now .. And jumps higher.. I actually have another picture of him, his other brother/sister and possibly his parent. his probably mother is actually large size. The owner didn't want the puppy and post it online offering adoption. And sent him away to my home. Well he actually said that the mother/father is a mix rottweiler and husky. My vet said it probably mix with husky. ![alt text]([image: 1479464893580-img_1072.jpg] image url)
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    MothM
    Congratulations :) What lovely dogs!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.
  • Basenji + Horse = ?

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    ArwenA
    And here I thought all Connemara ponies were white! LOL These are great pics. I love the one of the horse rearing while the B is leaping like a mad thing in the background.