Skip to content

Breeders?

Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Breeders

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    8k Views
    ZandeZ
    This is not the time of year to look for a Basenji in the Northern Hemisphere, let alone in Kent ! One breeder from there is reputed to have said he had enough advance orders for 4 years after the last year's rush to buy a Basenji ! But you could (maybe) get on a waiting list for next March delivery. Email me privately (address in websites on signature block) for a list of breed club secretaries.
  • Basenji breeders in Ireland and UK

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    13
    -1 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    Hello Michael I wonder if you can own a Basenji. We have been looking for a Basenji while, and we need help with this as well. I was curious about your experiences. Thank you Sinan
  • Looking for basenji breeder UK

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    ZandeZ
    As I've said several times in different threads - Covid has brought out a plethora of would-be Basenji owners, not just in UK but across Europe. We are starting to fear dogs being dumped into Rescue when lockdown is lifted and people return to work in offices , having realised there is far more to owning a Basenji than just the facts that they don't bark, are small and keep themselves clean like cats. I have had well over 70 - probably 80 now the weekend's crop of enquiries has been dealt with per email and entered into my notes - and am at a loss to be able to tell them of a single breeder who doesn't already have a waiting list full to overflowing. Anyone posting me privately will receive a detailed response but it won't carry too much hope for this winter.
  • Breeders in the Gilbert area

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    A
    Thank you. Someone posted before who has Bevs basebjis. I am hoping they will see this post and let me know again. In the mean time, I will try your suggestion. Thanks again!
  • Breeder MIA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    17k Views
    ZandeZ
    Obviously very well worth the wait !!!
  • Looking for a Breeder in NW Ohio

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Vickie doesn't breed any longer, but I am sure she would love to talk about Basenjis and could refer you to other breeders in the area.