Skip to content

Looking for Male Basenji

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    A
    @giza1 thank you, will check them out.
  • Looking to Re-home my Basenji Male 2yo

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    LACONIA New Hampshire, on Lake Winnipesaukee.
  • Looking for a Basenji in Iowa

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    If you are interested in a an 8-month old tri girl…. please feel to check out my Khani's Basenjis FaceBook page.... Daisy and Violet are looking for their forever homes. Both should test as Fanconi Clear as parents are Fanconi Clear and completely health-tested. You can email me at bennyburnerbono at aol.com for more info.
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    L
    Hi, I talked to my daughter last night and she really does not want me to find him another home, even though he's making her sick, (she's allergic to him). She threatened to leave home if I did. She's 18 so she could. I guess we will try and keep him. The good news is I did find a place that will pick up and drop off dogs, take them for long walks in the woods, and let them play with other dogs for the day. All for just $17.00 a day. So at least he's not in a crate for 9 hours any more and he seems to really enjoy it. He runs to the person right away and is excited to go and comes back very happy and tired.
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    He has never owned a Basenji before no, but he has researched them. Thank you for the info. I will talk to him.